Unless you have been living under a rock, you should have heard of ChatGPT by now. It’s the latest in artificial intelligence technology, and it’s taking the world by storm. ChatGPT is a chatbot that can answer almost any question you have and can even create short stories and poems. But as impressive as ChatGPT is, there are still some things it can’t do – at least not yet!
Here are 10 things ChatGPT can’t do (according to ChatGPT itself):
- Make coffee: Despite its impressive capabilities, ChatGPT isn’t quite advanced enough to make a cup of coffee. Maybe one day in the future, it will be able to brew a perfect cup of Joe, but for now you’ll have to do it yourself.
- Play music: ChatGPT can’t actually play music, though it might be able to tell you the lyrics. So, if you’re looking for some tunes, you’ll have to find another source.
- Tell a joke: ChatGPT is great at answering questions and providing information, but it’s not so good at telling jokes. If you’re looking for a laugh, you’ll have to look elsewhere.
- Drive a car: Unfortunately, ChatGPT isn’t advanced enough to drive a car. So, if you’re in need of a ride, you’ll have to find someone else to chauffeur you.
- Operate a microwave: Despite its sophisticated capabilities, ChatGPT isn’t able to operate a microwave – yet. Until it’s able to do so, you’ll have to heat up your leftovers yourself.
- Paint a picture: ChatGPT can’t paint a picture, though it might be able to tell you a bit about the artist and the painting. So, if you’re looking for a masterpiece, you’ll have to find a human artist.
- Cook a meal: ChatGPT isn’t quite advanced enough to be able to cook a meal – at least not yet. So, if you’re feeling hungry, you’ll have to break out your pots and pans.
- Create a website: ChatGPT’s capabilities extend to creating stories and poems, but it’s not able to create a website. You’ll have to find a human web designer for that.
- Clean your house: ChatGPT isn’t able to do your chores for you. So, if you’re looking for a way to get out of cleaning, you’ll have to come up with another excuse.
- Make a smoothie: ChatGPT is great at providing answers and creating stories, but it can’t make a smoothie – at least not yet. So, if you’re looking for a tasty treat, you’ll just have to make one yourself.
While ChatGPT is an impressive piece of technology, it’s not quite advanced enough to do everything yet. But with advancements in artificial intelligence technology, it’s only a matter of time before ChatGPT can do anything you ask of it. Until then, you’ll just have to rely on the humans around you to help with the things ChatGPT can’t do.
Get started with 20GB free!