2. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.
3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200 and a substantial tax cut saves you 30 cents?
4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
5. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
7. The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
9. Life is sexually transmitted.
10 instructions for life