1. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
2. Learn the rules then break some.
3. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, conversational skills will be as important as any other.
4. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
5. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
6. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
7. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
8. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
9. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
10. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
Technorati Tags: life instructions interesting stuff
Get started with 20GB free!
Thanks for this. Most of it make sense, but why ‘never interrupt when you are being flattered??