Every day we observe things that we scarcely notice. Our brains automatically attend to the important and ignore the incidental. From the rush of incoming stimuli, they filter out the repetitious and insubstantial, allowing only the “important” information to pass. But sometimes, even the most trivial details may turn out to be significant.
Take this quiz to find out how much you have been observing.
1. In which direction do pieces travel around a Monopoly board – clockwise or counterclockwise?
2. What is the lowest number on an FM radio dial?
3. On a standard keyboard, over which number do you find %?
4. Do books have their even-numbered pages on the left or the right?
5. Which way does the red diagonal slash go in the international “No Parking” or “No Smoking” sign?
Get started with 20GB free!