Tired of boring survey results by the government-controlled media sources in Singapore? Most statistics published by the Straits Times, such as 99% of Singaporean want their flats upgraded (duh, who doesn’t?), are of little consequence in the grand scheme of things.
Here are some stuff that you should know about Singapore but the compliant media have not told you.
- 12% of Singaporeans claim to have a penis length of 8 inches or more.
- 85% of Singaporeans favour pink nipples over the brown, dark brown and black variety.
- 68% prefer shaved cunts over the hairy variety.
- 62% of Singapore males claim that they can stimulate their sex partners to orgasm EVERY TIME they have sex.
- 45% choose straight vaginal sex as their favourite sexual act. Anal sex polled a meagre 16%, which proves that Singaporeans are not a nation of arseholes after all.
- In response the the question “What is the most desired sexual act your girlfriend/wife has yet to perform on you?”, 26% stated that they wished their sex partners would swallow their cum. 21% wished their wives or girlfriends would let them stick it up their ass while 30% [liars, probably] said that all their sexual desires were fulfilled.
- Only 18% of Singapore wives and girlfriends willingly swallow their partners cum. The majority (41%) only allow the cum to be deposited on their bodies.
- Almost 50% of Singaporean females rated FOREPLAY as the most important part of the sexual intercourse. 32% rated cunnilingus as a must. As for anal sex, not a single lady voted anal adventures as a desirable part of sex. ASSHOLE bandits… you have been warned.
- 33% had sex with their girlfriends after they had known each other for a week or less! 22% waited between 1 to 3 months. Only 13% waited until after marriage.
- 100% of Singaporeans want their girlfriends to be sex machines from day one but 62% want their girlfriends to be virgins before they fuck them…. a classic case of wanting to have your cake and eat it too.
- 28% of unmarried Singaporean couples sleep together EVERY night! 15% said that they wished they could cohabitate but parents had put a stop to it.
- A whopping 62% have admitted to being unfaithful to their wives or girlfriends on a regular basis. Only 13% claim that they have been 100% faithful.
- A whopping 86% of Singaporeans would go out with a girl even if they knew she had a steady boyfriend or husband.