1. He had only one major publication. It has no references and some even doubted that he wrote it himself.
2. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
3. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
4. The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate his results.
5. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
6. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
7. When subjects did not behave as predicted, he often punished them, or just deleted them from the sample.
8. He expelled his first two students for learning too much.
9. Although there were only 10 requirements, most students failed his tests.
10. His office hours were infrequent, and usually held on a mountain top.
Get started with 5GB free.