1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “In”.
3. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to expresso.
4. Don’t use any punctuation in your writing
5. Order a “Diet Water” whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
6. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
7. When the money comes out at the ATM, scream “I won! I Won!”
8. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party… because you’re not in the mood.
10. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.