Who moved my mouse?

By | September 26, 2006

Lately I’ve developed a mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Maybe this will help to ease the pain.
Who moved my mouse? 1
Called “Combimouse“, it comprises two separate components. The unit that encompasses the right hand side of a conventional QWERTY keyboard can be moved around on a support surface like a conventional mouse. By default, the right unit operates in keyboard mode. When you grip it and touch the side of the unit in the area labelled above as “contact switch”, the unit automatically changes to mouse mode. In this mode, the unit allows you to control cursor movement on the screen while the “I, O, J, K, L and <” keys act as mouse buttons. Now, if only there is an actual product on sale. Seems like the company is still looking for investors to manufacture the Combimouse. 

One thought on “Who moved my mouse?

  1. Juha

    Some of those funky designs can hurt more than standard keyboards… I’ve found that getting stronger (lifting weights, running etc) and not overdoing the keyboarding is the best prevention.

    Using Microsoft keyboards here because I like the soft action and the sizes.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *