These are real websites, but clearly the companies behind them have failed to perform due diligence.
1. A site called ‘Who Represents’ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name? www.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company at www.powergenitalia.com
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales. www.molestationnursery.com
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always www.ipanywhere.com
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is www.cummingfirst.com
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their wacky website: www.speedofart.com
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at www.gotahoe.com
Get started with 20GB free!
This is really funny, although I wonder if some of this is done deliberately?