1. Repeat everything someone says, as a question
2. Produce a YouTube video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings
3. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you’ll be saying more any moment
4. Begin all your sentence with the words “Pursuant to Section 49…”
5. Invent nonsense IT jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance
20 ways to tick people off
Get started with 20GB free!